How To Choose The Best Office Furniture Supplier For Your Project
Several factors can prompt a company to rethink its workspace. In every situation, this involves a number of important steps that bring their own set of challenges and opportunities. Change is always a positive experience when it is well managed. Hence, the importance of working with the right people.
The notions of human comfort, well-being, collaboration and individual mobility have become the pillars of modern business strategies when it comes to working environment.
In 2019, when we are designing a business space, we are not simply shopping for a chair, desk or table. We are defining a culture, a journey, a brand. We are building an experience. An experience for the client, employee, user, occupant, lessee, visitor…
The most important quality of a good office furniture supplier is not simply to be aware, but to be able to participate in a smart, nimble way. You want a partner who is first a foremost a strategist, as well as a design consultant – someone who can provide you with expertise and quality service, well before showing you office furniture.
This level of performance takes on a number of forms, including:
· The ability to be open and attentive to your needs, as well as to quickly put together a proposal and a clear, comprehensive estimate aligned with your instructions and requirements.
· The availability of a dedicated, highly qualified team that will guide you throughout your project.
· A strong business network and the enthusiastic, passionate collaborative spirit of everyone working on your client design project: architect-designers, contractors, project managers, work groups, project steering committees.
· The ability to add value to the team and design strategy of the spaces. A good office furniture supplier doesn’t sell office furniture but rather offers solutions. Anyone can sell an ergonomic chair. But not everyone is able to offer ergonomics consulting services, for example.
· The in-depth knowledge of LEED and WELL norms, as well as of certain aspects of change management and talent retention.
· The team’s desire to keep up with all the trends that have or will have an impact on the business environments of tomorrow.
· A complete range of complimentary services: from identifying technical needs to project completion, including project management, portfolio of available products, and general management of existing office furnishings and the logistics support team.
· A sincere desire to establish and nurture a business relationship that will allow the supplier to follow the evolution of the business and remain the right partner over the long term.
“The notions of human comfort, well-being, collaboration and individual mobility have become the pillars of modern business strategies when it comes to working environment.”
In other words, as in so many sectors, a good business office furniture supplier is a professional who is able to add value to your plans. Who has the right solution for your unique needs. Who will ask the right questions, guide you, take into account your vision for your company, help you navigate change with your teams and, ultimately, propose the best furnishings adapted to your needs, your brand identity and your budgets – and who will successfully complete your project.
Inspire, imagine, transform your working environment – and drive your business forward.
We bet that you will find that kind of partner right here. And you will want to start working together right now.