OFFICE LAYOUT & DESIGN INSIGHT
In a constantly changing business world, optimizing the spaces you work in is a winning strategy for keeping pace with the latest trends. It takes vision and the expertise of a solid team of passionate professionals to bring insight to the process.
Our multidisciplinary experts will collaborate with you to develop your office layout and select architectural walls and furniture with an emphasis on innovation, ergonomics and functionality. They will provide you with the information and recommendations you need to stay on budget and on schedule with any type of project.Let’s Build Something that Matters – Together! >
We offer a full lineup of smart services to propel your projects forward and empower you to pursue your goals with clarity and confidence – whether you’re big, small or somewhere in between. Our know-how and our resources have made us a first-rate partner on a number of large-scale projects, both locally and internationally. This is what drives us here at Groupe Focus.
Advice, Planning & Project Management
- Dedicated project manager and coordinator
- Needs assessment and layout analysis
- Product evaluation and recommendation
- Dedicated 3D rendering technician and CAD designer
- Regular monitoring and visits to site
- Resource, team and supplier management
- Management of various operational requirements
- Rigorous budget and schedule planning and management
- Unparalleled after-sales service
Delivery & Installation
- Coordination of deliveries and installation teams
- Support for relocation and temporary work space setup
- Inspection of work and ongoing quality control
- Ergonomic adjustment services (furniture height adjustments, etc.)
- Management of manufacturers’ warranties
- Sustainable management of packaging materials
Inventory Warehousing & Outsourcing
- Storage space available
- Streamlined coordination and cost savings
- Identification and appraisal of merchandise for inventory management purposes
- Management of incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Refurbishing and cleaning
- Extensive resources to manage packaging and recyclable materials. Every year, we recycle more than 108 tonnes of paper products, along with 4 tonnes of plastic, 49 tonnes of metal and 100 tonnes of wood.
- Locations strategically selected so merchandise transport distances are shorter, for a smaller carbon footprint.